- Host Your Next Meeting at the naturally elegant Cornerstone Theatre
Cornerstone Theatre Meetings & Events
Plan your next meeting, banquet dinner, team-building event or Christmas party at Cornerstone Theatre. Our professional event coordinators are trained to assist you in all aspects of your event, from your food and beverage service to teambuilding; all to ensure a stress free and successful gathering.
Cornerstone Theatre is available for
- Special Events
- Banquet dinners
- Award ceremonies
- Company retreats
- Welcome receptions
- Team-building activities
- Christmas parties
- Full banquet and conference facilities
- Naturally elegant theatre for up to 200 guests
- Onsite commercial kitchen providing full culinary options
- Licensed bar from 10 a.m. to 2 a.m.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Full AV equipment including screens, lights, projectors and microphones
- Elevated stage & podium
- Free on-site bus and car parking
- Linens and decor
- Wheelchair accessible
- Exclusive rates with Blackstone Mountain Lodge, Falcon Crest Lodge & Stoneridge Mountain Resort.
Cornerstone Theatre is located
- 5 minute walk from downtown Canmore
- 1 hour drive from downtown Calgary
- 75 minute drive from Calgary airport
- 15 minute drive from the Town of Banff
Thank you so much for all your hard work yesterday morning during the Alberta World Cup Society’s AGM – we had exactly the right amount of cookies and muffins, and everyone seemed happy with the coffee and tea. Thank you also for getting it set up so promptly so there were refreshments ready when the first people started to arrive.
It was a pleasure to work with you and I look forward to more occasions in the future.
Just a quick note of thanks for everything yesterday, the room and food were both perfect and everyone had a great time!
Hope to be back soon!
Our coordinator, Louise responded immediately to our inquiries and helped with the menu choice ,bar arrangements and special menu arrangements due to allergies. It was a pleasure to work with such a professional and qualified person. Thank you Louise for making this experience enjoyable and for easing my stress about the event.